Your perfect side dish is here! If you are looking to make your meal prep easier or simply save some time in the kitchen, you should give this recipe a try. It is delicious, healthy and easy to make.
- 500g baby potatoes cured in half
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Parsley topside
- 5 garlic cloves
- A pinch of himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut each potatoes in half and wash them and drain well.
- Wash, dry and chop the parsley leaves and peal the garlic cloves.
- Place the potatoes into a dip baking tray and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the potatoes well with a spoon and roast in the oven for 55 min until soften.