A perfect Sicilian delight for the weekend!
FOR THE SAUCE
FOR THE PASTA
Note: Don’t leave the sauce dry out, if it needs a bit more water please don’t hesitate to add a little bit more. The important thing is the consistency. 5. Start boiling the water for the spaghetti in a pot with a pinch of salt. Note: You can do this 15 minutes before the Sicilian sauce has reduced
6. Once the Siciliana sauce has reduced set aside on low heat and sauté the prawns in a separate hot pan for approx. 2 minutes.
7. Once the prawns are ready add them to the Siciliana sauce, add also the lemon juice, basil leaves, a pinch of pink salt and the rest of the water (50ml). Cover the pot and cook at medium heat for around 5 min. Once the 5 min are over, turn off the fire at set thesauce aside.
8. Once the water has boiled add a pinch of pink salt and the spaghetti. Leave it cooking for approx. 8 min until the pasta is aldente.
9. Once the pasta is ready, pass it through a colander and transfer the spaghetti to the Sicilian sauce’s pot. Mix well and serve it.
10. For a perfect result add some parmesan cheese at the end!!