Last night I dreamt about pancakes. So when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did, after my morning routine, was to head to the kitchen and start putting all the ingredients together to make my glorious pancakes. The result was so delicious! The best pancakes I've made (maybe because I was so hungry haha)
These pancakes aren't too sweet, too hard, too soft or too fluffy. In other words: Perfection! (At least for me) Of course, the pancakes can get more fluffy, hard, sweet or soft, by adjusting the quantity of ingredients.
- For harder pancakes: Add more flour
- For softer pancakes: Add more liquid (Milk)
- For more fluffy pancakes: Add baking powder or more eggs
- For sweeter pancakes: Add more honey or sugar
I hope you enjoy this recipe, remember to tag me on social media as @fitmariamaria if you make it! I would like to see your amazing versions of it!
- Serves: 7
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cups almond milk
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 4 eggs (2 yolks only)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk until you get a creamy and homogenous batter.
- Grease a pan with butter.
- Heat your pan on medium heat.
- When the pan is hot enough, start adding your pancake's batter with a soup spoon. Try to make the pancakes not of the size of a crepe, they should be medium size in order to stay soft and fluffy.
- Cook each side until golden brown. Don't want to overcook them.
- Serve with some honey and butter.